Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection (PC)
Press [Shift] + 4 to get $1,000. Note:
When this code is used your park fences will break and your animals
will escape. This code is best used before any exhibits are built.
Hold the buttons to increase your money rapidly.
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "zoo.ini" file in the game folder. Locate the following lines and change the values after the = as indicated. Note: The changes only affect new games and do not work on saved games.
MSStartingCash=10000000 MSCashIncrement=500000 MSMinCash=500000 MSMaxCash=10000000
Rename one of your guests to the following entries to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Blue guests and buildings||Mr. Blue|
|Yellow guests and buildings||Mr. Blonde|
|White guests and buildings||Mr. White|
|Brown guests and buildings||Mr. Brown|
|Orange guests and buildings||Mr. Orange|
|Pink guests and buildings||Mr. Pink|
|White birds attack||Alfred H|
|Fences deteriorate 100%||Russell C|
|Sick guests||Zeta Psi|
|All animal enrichment research programs||Lou Catanzaro|
|All animal care research programs||Adam Levesque|
|All animal buildings||Andrew Binder|
|All animal shelters available||John Wheeler|
|All exhibit foliage||Charlie Peterson|
|All staff education research programs||Hank Howie|
|All endangered animals research programs||Steve Serafino|
|Dinosaur Foliage research program||Ron Propst|
|Dinosaur eggs hatch faster||Eggman|
After the game automatically names an exhibit, rename it to one of the following entries to get the corresponding animal or effect.
|Chance that more guests enter zoo||Wonderland|
|Double exhibit donations||Microsoft|
|Double amount paid at attractions||Blue Fang|
Set all tour guides salaries to zero
Name one of the tour guides Rosalie.
Fix all broken fences
Name a male maintenance worker Bob V.
Remove foliage and $300 tax rebate
Name a male maintenance worker George W.
Destroy all buildings
Name male maintenance worker The Rock.
Scared female guests
Name a male guest rpro.
Scared child guests
Name a male guest Boogyman.
Select any male zoo keeper and rename him Jonathan Gilmour. You will get a $20,000 donation and enhanced zoo
All scientists walk twice as fast
Name a scientist Dr. Scholl.
Egg contents change
Name a scientist Dr. Frankenstein for a 10%
chance that an egg will change its contents when the scientist
Name the tank Super Croc instead of a normal
exhibit. Eventually a few dinosaurs will appear in a normal tank
for no apparent reason.
Set the system date to December 25th. A Christmas tree
will be available in the tree section, directly above the plants
that grow in water.
As with the Christmas Tree, if you Set the system date to December
25th you will find a Snowman item in with the other objects such
as benches, statues, vases and the like.
Set the system date to on October 31st. You will get
a jack-o-lantern in the benches, statues, vases and other item
Wait until you get the mermaid statue. When you get
it, place it in a water tank. You will have to wait a moment for
it to appear.
Yellow brick road footpath
Place a lion, Bengal tiger, and a grizzly bear in an
No rubble or trampled terrain
Block off part of the exhibit then put terrain that
can be trampled there. In their part of the exhibit, put Dirt,
Sand, Brown or Gray Stone, or Snow. You can also use water as
a fence if the animal cannot swim.
If you put a Treasure Chest or Giant Clam in a tank
it will shoot out bubbles (like in a fish tank).
PC Enter the menu to buy a fountain. Right click on the
"Elephant Fountain" and press [Shift] + [Ctrl]
+ [Alt]. Your fountain will spray water all over your guests.
Put a herbivore with a penguin. After a fight, all
penguins will be evil.
Put an insect house in a crocodile's exhibit. A swarm
of killer bees will attack your guests.
Put all the animals in the same exhibit, then set them
free. They will tear down your trees, trample your paths, and
reduce your buildings to rubble.
The following awards are available.
- Standard Awards
- Best Zoo, Silver Trophy: for achieving a zoo rating of 90.
- Best Zoo, Gold Trophy ($25,000): for achieving a zoo rating of 95.
- Diverse Species, Silver Plaque: for having at least 10 animal species in your zoo.
- Diverse Species, Gold Plaque ($30,000): for having at least 30 animal species in your zoo.
- Excellence in Exhibit Design, Silver Plaque: for creating an exhibit with a 90+ suitability rating.
- Excellence in Exhibit Design, Gold Plaque ($15,000): for creating an exhibit with a 99+ suitability rating.
- Highest Customer Satisfaction, Blue Ribbon ($25,000): for achieving a guest happiness rating of 95.
- Highest Quality Exhibits, Silver Certificate: for creating 10 exhibits with an 80+ suitability rating.
- Highest Quality Exhibits, Gold Certificate ($40,000): for creating 25 exhibits with a 95+ suitability rating.
- Most Popular Zoo, Silver Certificate: for having 500 guests in your zoo.
- Most Popular Zoo, Gold Certificate ($25,000): for having 1000 guests in your zoo.
- Quality Animal Care, Blue Ribbon ($5,000): for achieving an animal happiness rating of 98 (after at least six months).
- Dinosaur Digs Awards
- Complete Ice Age Zoo, Gold Mammoth: for displaying all four Ice Age animals.
- Complete Jurassic Zoo, Gold Stegosaurus: for displaying all seven Jurassic Age dinosaurs.
- Excellence in Dinosaur Exhibit Design, Gold Cup: for creating three dinosaur exhibits with a 99+ suitability rating.
- Quality Dinosaur Care, Blue Ribbon ($50,000): for displaying at least 10 dinosaurs in suitable exhibits.
- Marine Mania Awards
- Arctic Aquatic Care (pair of emperor penguins donated): for placing belugas, lion's mane jellies, narwhals, and pacific walruses into suitable (80+ rating) exhibits.
- Best Dolphin Show in the Country ($10,000, dolphin statue unlocked): for earning $20,000 in bottlenose dolphin show profits.
- Best Orca Show in the Country ($5,000, orca statue unlocked): for earning $15,000 in orca show profits.
- Best Sea Lion Show in the Country (sea lion statue unlocked): for earning $5000 in California seal lion show profits.
- Best Sea Otter Show in the Country ($10,000): for earning $10,000 in southern sea otter show profits.
- Best Zoo in the World ($100k, panda donated): for receiving 15 awards.
- Excellence in Arctic Conservation ($25,000): for placing arctic wolves, belugas, narwhals, pacific walruses, and polar bears into suitable (90+ rating) exhibits.
- Excellence in Savannah Exhibit Construction ($50,000): for placing African buffaloes, African elephants, African lions, African warthogs, ankylosauruses, black rhinoceroses, cheetahs, common wildebeests, giraffes, greater flamingos, hippopotamuses, leopards, olive baboons, ostriches, plains zebras, red kangaroos, spotted hyenas, Thompson's gazelles, and triceratops in suitable (80+ rating) exhibits.
- Excellence in Shark Conservation, Bronze Shark Statue ($10,000): for placing great white, hammerhead, shortfin mako, and tiger sharks into suitable (85+ rating) exhibits.
- Excellence in Arctic Construction ($50,000, iceberg unlocked): for placing arctic wolves, belugas, narwhals, pacific walruses, polar bears, wooly mammoths, and wooly rhinos in suitable (90+ rating) exhibits.
- Penguin Colony, Silver Plaque ($5,000): for creating a suitable exhibit (90+ rating) for 16 emperor penguins.
- Superior Whale Care, Gold Plaque ($20,000): for placing beluga, humpback, orca, narwhal, and sperm whales into suitable (90+ rating) exhibits.
- Zoo of the Year ($150,000, seal statue unlocked): for earning a 90+ animal happiness rating, 90+ guest happiness rating, 20+ exhibits, and $350k+ zoo value.
Note: The following two awards are not part of the final version of the game and will not be awarded.
- (From Dino Digs): Tyrannosaurus Rex Egg, Gold Rex ($100,000): for producing a baby Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Outstanding Animal Health Plaque: for having less than three sick animals in your zoo at the end of the first year.