Zuma's Revenge! (PC)
Add to this page!
Enter the following codes during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Zuma's Revenge! (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Ace Ace: Beat Ace Time on 10 unique levels.
- Chains of Love: Get a 20x Chain.
- Foie Gras: Force feed the God of Pestilence 20 balls in 20 seconds.
- Gap Master: Hit a Double Gap Shot.
- I Will Survive: Earn at least 25,000 points from a Multiplier Bonus in Challenge mode.
- Iron Will: Beat Iron Frog in less than 25 minutes.
- Justified and Ancient: Activate MuMu mode.
- Multiplicity: Acquire an 11x Multiplier Bonus in Challenge mode.
- My Cup Runneth Over: Win an Ace trophy in 4 Challenge Cups.
- The Ocho: Acquire 8 fruits using the Proximity Bomb.
- We've Got Clearance, Clarence: Get two Clear Curve Bonuses on one level.
- Yo Dawg, I Herd U Like Powerups: Trigger a powerup by using the Laser, Lightning or Tri-Shot.
- You Want Fries With That?: Beat Heroic Frog mode.
- Zhaka MuMu: Complete Adventure mode.
Complete level 10 in Adventure mode.
Complete Adventure mode.
hgifwor siwbe teb tn, hwepbe
Iron Frog Gauntlet
Complete Adventure mode.
Challenge mode Iron Frog levels
Complete a level in Iron Frog mode to unlock that same level in Challenge mode.
Challenge mode Adventure levels
Complete a level in Adventure mode to unlock that same level in Challenge mode.
Easy "My Cup Runneth Over" achievement or trophy
The Ace trophy is rewarded for one challenge difficulty. Each stage of ten levels in Adventure mode in addition to Iron Frog is considered one set of difficulty. The levels will only be available if you have actually completed the level in-game. Thus, you will not be able to accomplish this until you have defeated at least the fourth Boss in Adventure mode. To get the ace trophy, you have to beat the Ace score for each level in that difficulty. Thus, you must beat the Ace scores in forty levels in total, however they cannot be scattered (for example, five in easy and five in insane). To get the Ace trophy you would need ten in easy or ten in insane, for example. To do this easier, get as many multipliers (shiny balls) as possible, and keep chains going as long as possible. Each chain increases your score. Having a long chain and a high multiplier will help in that effort. Dying will cause you to lose your multiplier bonus for the end of the stage. Some levels may require a few attempts. Note: Because you have to complete this in four difficulties in total, just attempt the first four.