Saints Row 4 (Xbox 360)
Pause game play, then select "Extras", then "Cheats", then "Add Cheat". Enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding cheat option at the "Cheats" menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: You must manually save the game while cheats are enabled.
|Death From Above||superdfa|
|Disable Super Movement||nosupermove|
|Disable Super Powers||nosuperpowers|
|Elevator to Heaven||fryhole|
|Player Vehicle Smash||isquishyou|
|Repair current vehicle||repaircar|
|Alien hover vehicle||givehovercar|
|Alien hover tank||givehovertank|
|Alien jet bike||givetrouble|
|Disable Warden spawns||nowardens|
|Instant Warden Notoriety||instantwarden|
|Pimp and hos pedestrians||hohoho|
|Disable Glitch FX||noglitchcity|
|Big Head mode||bigheadmode|
|Invincible player vehicle||vroom|
|Rated M++ (everything gibs)1||notrated|
|Golden Gun (one shot kills)1||goldengun|
1. Requires the Executive Privilege Pack DLC.
Enter the Let's Pretend store in New Baranec, located in southwest Steelport. Go to the rear of the store and shoot the handle on the door to the right of the checkout counter. Enter the area behind the door to find a shooting gallery with pictures of the developers. You can also find a small but powerful pistol called the Loud Locust on a chair near the doorway.
ofhybu ivit worhwpacv rcirabril
Salem Broomstick vehicle
Climb to the top of the Zin Tower in Rosen Oaks.
Go to Brickston and get to the bridge that leads east out of that neighborhood. Find the cave next to the water just north of the bridge. The Penetrator is hidden inside the cave. You must use super-powers to jump inside.
TK Mayhem is fairly difficult if you throw the balls at things. If you have unlimited Super Sprint however, you can pick a ball up with TK and use it as a battering ram with Super Sprint.
Beavis And Butthead reference
In the "Breaking The Law" mission you receive the Pyro elemental. This is a reference to Beavis And Butthead. Beavis was a pyromaniac who used to say "Fire Fire" while watching things burn, and "Breaking the law, breaking the law".
Chronicles Of Riddick reference
Upon killing Zinyak, Kinzie remarks that "You keep what you kill" is a classic. This is a reference to Chronicles Of Riddick, when Riddick killed the emperor who slaughtered his people.
Dead Island reference
One of Keith David's dialogue lines is "I was twelve hours into Dead Island now i'll never finish it. I can't forgive Zinyak for that".
The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy reference
The "Don't Panic" achievement or trophy is earned when the earth is blown up by Zinyak. It is a reference to the words "Don't Panic" written on the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy's book cover, in which Earth is blown up by an alien race.
Mass Effect 3 references
Besides the "romance skipping straight to sex" as a jab at Mass Effect 3's Romance system, during the Zin attack on the White House the Reaper laser sound effect can be heard.
Metal Gear Solid series references
You are supposed to sneak through one of the levels by shooting light bulbs, then the guards under them. When the light bulbs are shot, the guards get "WTF" over their heads, like the exclamation point in the Metal Gear Solid series. You can also sneak under a box and fight an evil twin, which all occurred in Metal Gear Solid.
Saints Row series references
- The simulation "Leave It To The Saints" is a parody of Leave It To Beaver. One of the things the mother says is "Someone named Dex was here asking for you but I didn't recognize him so I sent him away." This is a reference to Dex, a former member of the Saints who turned security for Ultor turned terrorist in the Saints Row 2 DLC. He was supposed to appear in Saints Row The Third but what left out because "Newcomers to the series wouldn't recognize the character and they didn't want to alienate them".
- Kinzi remarks that Keith David's voice is similar to Julius. Keith David provided the voice for himself and Julius Little.
Streets Of Rage reference
During a level you play a side-scroller called "Saints of Rage".
They Live reference
During Keith David's Loyalty mission "He Lives", Roddy Piper attempts to beat sense into Keith David who is panicking about an alien invasion. Female Voice 2 (if not all of them) says "Put on the glasses Keith, we're not aliens". This is a reference to They Live, in which Roddy Piper tries to force Keith David to put on a pair of glasses that reveal aliens who are disguised as humans.
Almost every weapon customization is a pop culture reference. For example:
- The Captains pistol is from Firefly. Its plating form uses Shiny, which was a term for "good" on Firefly.
- There is a phaser that jokes about Star Trek's redshirts saying "Aliens never attack red", which was the opposite occurrence on Star Trek.
- Above the phaser is Han Solo's blaster, with a reference to the "Han shot first" meme.
Easy "Epic Jump Quest" achievement or trophy
- Getting to the Nuke Plant in a single glide is not possible, no matter what the height of the starting jump. However, although you cannot touch the ground or rooftops, you land on the sides of buildings, telephone poles, trees, etc. Run up the sides of those structures to continue your glide. Be careful about what buildings you run up, or you might not get enough height to reach the next building.
- Jump from the casino and while in the air, use your mobile phone to call an airplane then fly close to the Nuke Plant.
Easy "Fist Meet Ground" achievement or trophy
During the Hard "Super Power Beatdown" activity, the second wave is a King Of The Hill where many enemies try to attack from close proximity. There is no limit to the number of enemies in this wave. Spend some time killing enemies in this wave using your DFA power. You must complete the entire event within seven minutes for your kills to count.
Easy "He's Still on the Naughty List" achievement or trophy
During "The Santa Clawz" mission, fly to the giant Zinyak statue on Magarac Island. This is the same island where you controlled a statue to fight Paul. Once there shoot the presents in the statue's hand.
Easy "I Am Become Death" achievement or trophy
Choose the TK Mayhem Activity Hard on the map. Complete the first wave in any way desired. You can kill five targets quickly only using melee. With the second wave, there is a single green zone that you must to protect with lot of enemies armed with baseball bats constantly attacking. They will attack you, and not the green zone. Find a spot away from that zone to avoid completing the wave too early. Get surrounded by enemies use Ice blast to freeze them, then the Stomp super power to kill them. You do not have to complete TK Mayhem. When time expires and the activity fails, the accumulated kills Will still count. Select "Exit Activity" and repeat the process as many times as needed.
Easy "Minty Fresh!" achievement or trophy
During the "The Fight Before Christmas" mission, break into Santa's Workshop which is barricaded by two giant candy canes. While licking through them, do not need to wait for each prompt. Repeated press the appropriate command.
Easy "A Real Cluster...." achievement or trophy
Unlock the superpowers Blast, Stomp and Telekinesis. Some of the Data Clusters are impossible to colelct without those powers. Then, open the map and set it to "Collectibles Only". You will see every Data Cluster and easily get them all. Note: Also consider completing all of Matt's missions to recieve the Collectible Finder. It can then be used to find all the clusters.
Easy "Saintified" achievement or trophy
Create Saints Row Community account. Log into the account through the "Community" option at the main menu or confirm your login during the following steps. During your initial character creation or at a Image As Designed clinic, select the "Character Gallery" option, then choose "Upload Character". Confirm your choice to earn "Saintified". Characters that are uploaded have be processed through your Saints Row Community account to be downloaded at a later date.
Easy "Super Power Team Up!" achievement or trophy
The DLC missions qualify towards your progress. In fact you can complete all installed DLCs in coop mode to earn "Super Power Team Up!" before completing the main storyline in coop mode.
Easy "Switch Hitter" achievement or trophy
You must play as both genders using the same character. To do this, undergo a sex change at a Image As Designed clinic after more than two hours of game play.
Easy "Where's My Cape?" achievement or trophy
Note: You only need the power upgrades are purchased with clusters. Do not max out any powers upgrades early in order to avoid problems. Leave at least one not purchased from each power to near the end, or do not upgrade them at all. Save the game before the "The Kinzie Gambit" mission. It is also recommended that you do not complete Gat's loyalty mission or collect all the data clusters. Then, complete all of everyone's side missions and loyalty missions (including Gat's). Next, collect all the data clusters. Complete the story missions up to and including "The Kinzie Gambit". Afterwards, you will have more new powers to unlock than if you had maxed them out before. Purchase them to earn "Where's My Cape?".
Complete all of the following Loyalty missions.
- "Nytefall" mission for Matt Miller.
- "Girls Night Out" mission for Shaundi.
- "Pump Up the Volume" mission for Pierce.
- "King of the Dance" mission for Ben King.
- "Training Day" mission for Asha.
- "SR3 Wrap-up" mission for Johnny Gat.
- "The Girl Who Beat Cyrus" mission for Kinzie Kensington.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Microsoft Gamerscore points. Note: Enabling cheat codes will prevent achievements from being earned.
- Destroyer-In-Chief (10 points): Completed 'The Saints Wing' and fought the alien invasion as Commander-In-Chief.
- There Is No Pancakes (10 points): Completed 'A Pleasant Day' and ruined your first virtual prison.
- Woah. (20 points): Arrived in the Main Simulation and got some Super Powers.
- Don't Panic (30 points): Completed 'The Real World' and escaped the simulation. Now what?
- Ghost in the Machine (20 points): Completed 'Power Up CID' and hacked your own CID.
- Didn't Need to See Him Naked (20 points): Completed 'Matt's Back' and rescued Matt in the real world.
- Blast from the Past (20 points): Completed 'A Game of Clones' and defeated shades of the past.
- About Time! (30 points): Completed 'Welcome Back' and got the gang back together at last.
- Betrayed (30 points): Completed 'All Hands On Deck', as if you needed another reason to want to perforate Zinyak.
- Poodle Skirt (30 points): Completed 'Hello Teacup' and saved Kinzie from a fate worse than death.
- Keymaster (30 points): Completed 'Batteries Not Included'. Now you're ready to bring down the Simulation.
- Imperator (40 points): Completed 'Grand Finale' and ruled the universe with terrible majesty.
- Saints & Sensibility (30 points): Completed 'Grand Finale' with the full help of your homies.
- Half Way Home (25 points): Completed half of all open world gameplay, let's finish the fight.
- How It Should Be (40 points): Completed all open world gameplay, Simulated Steelport is yours!
- The Full Kinzie (25 points): Completed Kinzie's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Paranormal Bromance (25 points): Completed Matt's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Face of the Saints (25 points): Completed Pierce's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Two Shaundis (25 points): Completed Shaundi's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Machine Man (25 points): Completed CID's Quests and Romance.
- On Her Saint's Secret Service (25 points): Completed Asha's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Benjamin [CENSORED] King (25 points): Completed Ben's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Actor-Turned-Politician (25 points): Completed Keith David's Quests.
- And I Ran... (10 points): Super Sprinted for 250,000 meters.
- Don't Look Down (10 points): Airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
- Chill Out (10 points): Froze and Shatter Killed 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
- Pounding the Pavement (10 points): Killed 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
- Here! Catch! (10 points): Killed 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
- Bringin' the Heat (10 points): Killed 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
- Fist Meet Ground (10 points): Killed 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
- Experimental Tech (20 points): Killed 25 enemies with each of the best toys.
- Maximum Stopping Power (20 points): Completely upgraded one of your weapons. They can't repel firepower of this magnitude!
- Where's My Cape? (20 points): Purchased all Super Power upgrades. Super Excellent!
- I Am Become Death (30 points): Killed 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
- The Challenge King (30 points): Completed all Challenges.
- The Whole Story (20 points): Found all Audio Logs. (Video)
- Better This Way (10 points): Customized the style of all the weapons on your radial and hit the Simulation with style.
- Back in the Day (10 points): Spent some quality time with your homies from back in the day.
- Switch Hitter (10 points): You were an equal-opportunity offender.
- First of Many (10 points): Bought your first Upgrade, now you have the action Kung Fu grip!
- Zoo Keeper (10 points): Killed 25 Wardens. The inmates are running wild.
- Ooo A Piece of Candy! (10 points): Found 100 Data Clusters in virtual Steelport. There are so many more…
- A Real Cluster.... (30 points): Found 100% of all Data Clusters.
- Elementary (10 points): Customized the elements of all four superpowers. Now you're playing with powers!
- Epic Jump Quest (10 points): Completed the epic jump quest between the tops of the Three Count and the Nuke Plant. Amazing!
- Fourth and Forty (40 points): Played Saints Row IV for 40+ hours. Pour one out for your homies!
- Saintified (10 points): Created and shared a character online, you're a part of the Saints Row community now!
Additionally there are three secret achievements.
- Zero Saints Thirty (10 points): Completed 'Zero Saints Thirty' and won the adulation of America.
- Bouncin' with an Old Friend (25 points): Completed Gat's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- You Chose... Poorly (10 points): Surrendered to the Simulation in the end.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- His Name is Paul: Complete all open world gameplay in the entire Simulated city of Steelport.
- I Heart Zinyak: Complete "The Saints Wing".
- The Saints Empire: Complete "Grand Finale".
After collecting Keith David's Audio Logs, when you load an autosave it will begin playing during the load.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs