Wild Arms Alter Code: F
Hint: Epitaph Sea: Password:
Enter "Terra" (floor 1), "Human"
(floor 3), and "Sky" (floor 6).
Hint: Gate Generator: Password:
Hint: Ruins Of Memory: Password:
Enter "Fulcani" and "Keeper".
iismid arlf rhln, r.
Hint: Easy experience:
In the Filgaia Outfield you will encounter Grow Apples.
They have 1 HP and any damage done beyond that will be your experience
Hint: Migrant Seal locations:
1. Berry cave; given to you at the start of the cave
2. Mountain Path
3. Saint Centour; after monster attack
4. Volcannon Trap; defeat Zed
5. Barrier Shelter
6. Demon's Lab; after defeating scientist
7. Sinner's Studio; receive from Vassim
8. Pandemonium; dropped by Turask
10. Memory Ruins
11. Baskar Village; buy from merchant for 5000 Gella
12. Devils Playground; buy from merchant for 10,000 Gella
13. Adelhyde; restore to Level 4 and buy for 30,000 Gella
14. Puzzle Box; coordinates X:3800 Y:4200
15. Filgaia Outfield; coordinates X:22800 Y:22800
16. Filgaia Outfield; coordinates X:23600 Y:1000
17. Filgaia Outfield; coordinates X:19800 Y:20000
18. Arctica Castle
19. Adelhyde Exhibition Grounds; destroy scrap figures
Hint: Easy experience:
Although the regular Grow Apples give a good amount
of experience, if you really want to push your characters (especially
early in the game), look for Mega Grow Apples. These green-colored
versions of the Grow Apples can be fought as soon as you acquire
access to Bartholomew's ship, the Sweet Candy. They can be encountered
while sailing the waters of Filgaia, and give experience based
on the following formula: (damage inflicted - 1) x 10 = experience
awarded. If a character manages to do 1,000 damage to the Mega
Grow Apple, you will net 10,000 experience points. Be warned,
however; the Mega Grow Apple has a base RFX of close to 320, so
you will have to use Jack to make the first move with his Accelerator
ability. The best way to perform this is by having this combination:
Jack (level 25) + PS FP Advance = Instant Accelerator. Couple
this with the Strike Buddy technique for a very huge advantage
early in the game.
Hint: Easy Gella:
As soon as Jane joins the party at a point that you
are able to return to the Adlehyde, jump into a few random battles
on the World Map surrounding the castle/town and aim at stealing
MP Repairs from the Rat Monkey creatures. The chance at obtaining
one of these PS items from the enemy is about 12%, but if you
happen to grab one, they sell for an 999,999 Gella. With that
much, you can easily upgrade Rudy's ARM to its maximum potential
however you see fit, and put away most of the Gella needed to
restore Adlehyde. You may as well collect a few for the party
as well, seeing as how PS MP Repair slowly restores MP while your
characters travel about the map.
Published strategy guides
Action Replay, Code Breaker, and GameShark codes
Copyright © 2004,
2005 Al Amaloo. All rights reserved.