Highlight the "Options" selection at the
title screen and press Start. Press L, R,
Start, Select, X, Y, A, B
on controller two. A chime will confirm correct code entry. A
level select option will appear above the start option on the
title screen. Hold L + R and press Up or
Down to select the level, and Left or Right
to select the section.
Press B when the Genie blinks during the bonus
levels for one or two extra lives.
To always reach the bonus round, stand on the open
treasure chest and leap for the fluttering Scarab. Once the bonus
round is accessed, wait until the Genie blinks while the wheel
is spinning and tap any of the buttons. This will result in an
extra life almost every time.
Information in this section was contributed by Jesse Smith.
Hold R and press Select, A, B,
Y to make the Boss in the market fart.
Information in this section was contributed by mcafee53.
Successfully complete the game with over 70 Red Gems
to view a special ending.
|(none)||The Market Place
|GMAS||The Cave of Wonders
|JMPG||Escape from the Cave of Wonders
|GJAM||Inside the Genie's Lamp
|PJSP||"A Whole New World"
A - Aladdin
P - Princess Jasmine
G - Genie
M - Monkey (Abu)
S - Sultan
J - Jafar
Hint: Red Gem locations:
Information in this section was contributed
1. On top of one of the first sections there is a knob. Swing
on it and go up. Bounce off the bottle to get the first Red Gem.
2. On another section there is a platform on top of it. Jump on
it and go right. Get the rug and hold R to the right.
3. There is a doorknob near the end of the level. Swing up onto
a platform, then on another knob onto another platform.
4. On the last set of barrels, bounce off the top man and use
your rug to the right.
5. After the third barrel man, jump to the left.
6. To the left of the last platform.
7. Above the two archers on the boards.
8. On top of one of the roofs, in plain sight.
9. On the three moving things, grab onto the left side of the
second one. It will move you to the gem.
10. Under the last rug on string
11-14. In plain sight.
15. Swing on the first one of those things. Do not press R
and swing off when you have waited about five seconds.
16-19. In plain sight.
20. When The boulders are falling, go into the first hole and
use your rug to float down.
All in plain sight.
All in plain sight
41. To the left or right of the first or second snake.
42. To the right of the first archer.
43. On the part where there are all those moving things, it is
on the far left.
44. On the far right.
45. On the end. It is in between the third and fourth snakes.
46. In plain sight at the beginning.
47. When you reach the dead end, step on the platform. When you
get the gem, jump back up.
48. On the spiky parts. It is in plain sight.
49. On the hole part.
50. Well hidden. On the end, when there are three pillars
you can go through, it is invisible at the bottom of the first
pillar. If you do not hear the sound that confirms getting a gem,
you are on the wrong pillar.
61. At the beginning, bounce off the swordsman's sword.
62. Half hidden at the top of the pillar.
63. Hard to get, but in the hole part.
64. On one of the dropping heads.
65. Use Iago to bounce off to get it.
66. When there is a swordsman in an open space, there is a gem
to left of him and up.
67. Same place, but right and up.
68. In the fire.
69. Before the fire.
70. Run and jump. Use your rug to get it. If you miss it, you
will never be able to get it.
Game Genie codes
Copyright © 1997 Al
Amaloo. All rights reserved.