26. Coming from Kakariko Village, you've probably noticed an area of the all (right side) looks like a drum skin. Come back with your bombs and blow it up to find a secret aclove with a you-know-what. You need the Boomerang to collect the token.
27. Soft soil location at the mouth of Dodongo's Cavern...you need to use a bottled bug.
28. In the last stretch before the climbable wall (which leads to the summit) are a lot of boulders...smash them with the Megaton Hammer, one is covering up a Skulltula! The strange thing is, it HAS to be nighttime for this to work! Strange...
29. Remember how you opened up Dodongo's Cavern? Go to where you threw the bomb off the ledge and there will be a rock there, smash it with the Megaton Hammer and a spider will be under it. Same as above.
30. Coming from the summit of Death Mountain, roll into the crate near the entrance.
31. Near the Fire Temple is a plot of soft soil, use a bug (for this one, you'll need to play the Bolero of Fire, since you can't cross the gaps in the bridge without the HookShot).
32. After collecting the bombs, you can blow away the rocks on the upper-most floor. Behind it is a rock maze of sorts. At the end, besides two Purple Rupees, is a crate. Roll into it, or bomb it, and voila! Skulltula!
33. On the center platform, suspended in mid-air by rope, it's on the outside (requires HookShot as adult, Boomerang and Slingshot as young).
34. In front of the entrance to Zora's Domain is a series of platforms. Have you ever gone down there? You've probably said to yourself "If I go don there, I will be swept away by the currents!" *buzz* Oh, I'm afraid that as the INCORRECT anwser. Actually, down there, on a ladder, is a Skulltula...along with a fe Rupees...
35. Roll into the one and only tree at the entrance and a Skulltula will magically pop out!
36. In the area here you got the first Heart Container Piece (it has two holes, one is a Fairy Fountain, the other has a single chest and a Gossip Stone). This one is on the wall nearest the hole that is NOT the Fairy Fountain. Requires HookShot.
37. Get on the magic bean platform and at the very end it will drop you off at a wooden bridge. Note that you do not actually need to have planted the magic bean for this, it's just a reference. You know, the wooden bridge shortly before the entrance to Zora's Domain? Anyways, after stepping foot on earth, turn left and look up high on the all. Requires HookShot.
38. At the very top of the frozen waterfall, on the wall. You need to actually get up there where the Zora Mini-Game Salesperson (I'm just making this up as I go along, if you haven't noticed ;)) and blam it, since even the LongShot can't reach it from below. Even when at the top, you need the HookShot to collect the token it leaves behind.
39. You know the log in the water? It seems to serve no purporse...but it does! Get on it and follow it to the end to find a Golden Skulltula on a wall.
40. On the island behind Lord Jabu-Jabu (the one where you picked up Farore's Wind) is a tree...roll into it.
41. On the island here you picked up Farore's wind is a large, gray boulder. After acquiring the Silver Gaunlets you can pick this up; guess what's under it.
42. You know the little island where the Fire Arrows dropped down? The Skulltula you are seeking is on one of them.
43. Soft soil location in front of the science lab.
44. On the back of the science lab, you need to be on the bridge to see it. Requires the Boomerang to get the token it drops.
45. In the science lab is a pool of water. Use the Iron Boots to sink down there, then roll into the crate at the bottom. Ta daaa!
46. Next to the Triforce Symbol (that's where you appear if you play the Serenade of Water to warp here...) is a tree, use the LongShot to get to the top and find this spider.
47. At the start, right next to the board bridge, is a small, miniscule waterfall. Thar she blows! You need the Boomerang to pick up the treasure it drops.
48. You know those ledges in the canyon, at the start of the HUGE waterfall, where ypu picked up a fe Heart Pieces? Well, there is a soft soil spot don there. Guess what to do next...
49. Look behind the tent where all the Carpenters live; you need the HookShot to pick up the token, though...
50. If you haven't found this one, you scare me. Near the entrance to Geurdo's Fortress; look up high. You'll need Mr. HookShot, as always.
Back to the Gold Skulltula index
Back to the table of contents
Copyright © 1999 Marshmallow; HTML conversion ©1999 GWC, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction by any means is strictly forbidden.